Wednesday, August 24, 2011

zap like that

i've been terrible at posting lately.
i apologize.
since i've come home from byu-i, california, & bear lake
i have been very busy.
rachel left for usu on monday.
i started my job on monday.
dental assistant [woot woot!]
i need to move into rachel's old room.
lindsay came home from california.
i have missed her way too much.
now i just need to get back into the swing of things.
balancing
family, friends, work, sleep, eat, play.
while searching for a job,
i couldn't plan enough activities to fill up my time.
now, i don't have enough time to complete all my planned activities.
searching for apartments to possibly move out in may?
searching for a car to maybe purchase this year?
stressful future planning.
c'est la vie.
life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm a few of these are new to me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna, I'm trying again to comment on your blog. I love you, grammy

    ReplyDelete