Thursday, January 12, 2012

lead me to the truth

this song/cover:

every once in a while,
people find themselves feeling lost in their emotions.
confused.
overwhelmed?
lately, i've been inexplicably internally conflicted.
[i mean really, i can't explain it.]
it's not with anything serious,
or of serious consequence,
simply overwhelming.
i had a sortof breakdown during lunch yesterday.
i just needed someone to spill all my conflicting thoughts & feelings to.
kalli was there to listen to me & tell me straight.
often times, i think people underrate the value of a friend who will not simply listen,
rather,
a friend who listens & responds.
not only did she help me empty my thoughts,
she helped me sort them out & clear my head.
i feel a little ridiculous now,
in considering the conversation i carried on;
i complicate situations by over analyzing things.
kalli helped me see this, again.
she's in provo right now.
i miss her.

1 comment: