Sunday, January 1, 2012

this is just a tribute

when i look at the years, past & present,
i'm always reminded of the james taylor song
secret of life.
2011 was an interesting year,
& like every other blogger out there,
i have to pay tribute.
so, here's my own compilation of music & photos
depicting what
2011
meant to me.

saying goodbye to max
my final semesters in idaho
festival of colors

allowing roommates to dress me up like sasha fierce
long bike rides with ling
skyping with my annaleez
spring break skiing with sis
easter in st. george
temple photoshoot with leah
iron & wine/the head & the heart concert

my first half marathon
boating/bear lake trips
my first triathlon
the annaleez bucket list baby misha
a visit from the [then] blushing bride amy
nydegger's family newport trip
suicide rock
family outings
st. geezy over labor day weekend
wheeler farm photoshoot with leah
lone peak backpacking trip

baking with kalli
turning 21 & carson
epic halloweening as grumpy
city & colour concert
thanksgiving in st. george with the family
christmas cards for the missionaries
christmas sweater/white elephant parties
preparing & eating lobster with slams
christmas
amy's beautiful wedding
new year's st. george trip with the friends

No comments:

Post a Comment