Monday, April 30, 2012

buckets of moonbeams in my hands

my life of late has been evolving rapidly.
so. guess. what.
i applied for a part-time writing position at the cottonwood-holladay journal,
& they called me back to schedule an interview for the position!
i am so excited.
finally a "real life" job that i may actually be sincerely interested in.
i mean, dentistry is great, but i've come to learn it's really not for me.
just because you can do something well doesn't mean you should do it, right?
where is the passion in that?
anywhooo
so in addition to this interview,
my dating life has taken a turn for the best this past month.
i've been on several dates which have all turned out exceedingly well.
i am very happy.
but guess what now...
i have been the worst kind of procrastinator.
despite my position in the dental field, i have ignored my need for wisdom teeth removal.
now, i am suffering near-excruciating jaw pain (resonating through my sinus & lymph nodes).
i made an emergency appointment this thursday at 1:20pm to have them removed.
yikes!
but, i'm also sortof excited.
i always love the hilarious stories that come from post-extraction situations.
who knows what i may do... so folks, beware.

oh! one last thing.
my dear friend kalli & i were scheduled to attend the black keys concert
this wednesday evening.
but due to a family tragedy, kalli can't come!
that would be the 3rd concert in a row i'd be attending alone.
friend, after friend, after friend couldn't come,
until dearest conley agreed to suffer my company for a few hours at the concert.
phew. i won't be alone.

i love these guys.

1 comment:

  1. Anna! I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm super obsessed with blogs these days. Anyway. Just wanted to let you know I'm following your bloggy because I like your insight on things. :) Also, my husband loves the Black Keys. So I'm slowly becoming converted myself. :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete