Friday, May 20, 2011

8 days a week

day 8 - a picture of something you love.

 there are many things i love.
i love my family.  i love my friends.  i love the Lord, books, my mac, my ipod, music, my souvenirs, foreigners, my memories, my chacos, animals, my pictures... the list could go on.
i'm glad this isn't a definitive statement asking for a picture of the thing i love most, because that's nearly impossible for me to decide.

what i've chosen to show you is a picture of traveling.
i love traveling & all the adventures that it entails.

1 comment:

  1. wish i could say the same thing...

    i get motion sickness is a BIG way
    i can't sleep sitting up
    i am a bit of a germaphobe
    i want to do/see want no one else wants to do/see
    i adore my own bed

    i really need a sign...There's no place like home.

    ReplyDelete