Thursday, May 5, 2011

liberation

two days ago i had a less than friendly encounter with someone i considered very friendly.
his words penetrated something deep within me.
it left me in a really sore mood.
& the fact that this encounter left me in such a sore mood bothered me even more.
i couldn't shake it off for some reason.
i thought, if i could figure out why his words bothered me, then i would understand why i was hurt, & would consequently be bothered no more.
so, after analyzing this event all day & night, i finally decided why i was so hurt.
but i still couldn't shake my mood.
all day yesterday i was on edge.
i was finding fault in everything around me & walking from class to class listlessly.
so i prayed for help last night.
mostly for help to not only see the good in those around me, but to love it too.
& when i woke this morning, i felt better.
simply better.
i listened to this playlist as i walked from class to class this morning, & i just wanted to share it with you.  (even though you've seen many of these songs here before)






1 comment:

  1. I feel this way all the time Anna!!! Thank you so much for sharing, it's nice to know I'm not alone. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete