Monday, May 23, 2011

here comes the bride

my roommate trang (pronounced chong) will be getting married at the end of this semester.  she will be having the ceremony here in rexburg before she moves back to seattle & has the real reception.  & guess what.
she has asked me to make her wedding video & take her engagements!
crazy huh?
she has seen a few of my videos that i just do for fun & she really liked them.
i could hardly believe she wanted me to do them, considering i've never really done a "photoshoot" or anything real serious.  i'm no self-acclaimed photographer.  but she likes my style & i'm just doing it for free.
i'm really excited to do this & see how it turns out!
 ...
also, check it out!  youtube taught me how to do a fish braid.
[something i've been trying to figure out for a long time now.]

No comments:

Post a Comment