Monday, January 31, 2011

all those feelings

lately i find myself saying, or thinking, "i feel like...".
it's wrong.
i'll be talking about computers/idvd projects/gigabytes etc, & i'll say something ridiculous like, "this video is only 3.2gb & the disc holds up to 4.7gb, so i feel like it should fit. but it doesn't."
that just makes no sense.
while we were in china, shelby always said "i feel like..." which naturally got everyone around her saying it too, including myself.  since i've been home, i've noticed many people around me who say it too.
i need to stop.  it bothers me every time i say it.
& the funny part is, when i'm lying in bed or sitting on the computer, allowing my thoughts to roam, i catch myself thinking "i feel like..." & mid-thought i correct myself.  no anna, no.
"i think..."
silly, i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment