Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ok, rexburg.

i'm back at byu-i
located in rexburg, idaho.
it's whatever.
my roommates consist of 2 cosmetologist californians,
& a nice smelling girl from colorado.

after reorganizing my schedule i ended up with 17 credits.
this,
combined with the gloomy weather,
new roommates,
& general rexburg atmosphere,
has me feeling like,
"i don't know, what do you wanna do?  oh, don't start that again."
all together, slightly aimless.
but!
i intend on succeeding this semester.
not only academically,
but socially as well.
i need to work on aspects of my personality,
& this will be a prime opportunity.
even my dad pointed this out when he mentioned,
"anna, you're going to want to be the know-it-all with these girls.
watch yourself."
as if he was reading my mind.
oooooh k.

well,
my new years resolutions aren't just personality adjustments.
i intend on:
--staying off soda
(aiyiyi! how many years can i go?)
--weekly max blog
--biggest loser vs my parents
--getting my associates degree
--improving my health
--reading more books
(slash book clubbin' it up with m.e.g. & ling)
--continuing my russian

we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment