Thursday, March 29, 2012

despite your psuedo-bohemian appearance

tonight was the concert.
plans with who i originally was supposed to go with fell through
& none of my friends really cared to go either.
so i went alone.
[as usual]
haha, but don't worry!
i made friends!
can you believe it?  i can, hardly.
their names are danny & vaughn.
i know it sounds like i made them up, but trust me, i didn't.
there were 3 opening bands for say anything.
through out the first 2, i made a total of 8 awkward eye-contacts with denny.
i promise, i'm not a creep.
finally, they called me over & we became friends.
woo hoo!
we enjoyed the rest of the concert together jammin' to some of my favorites:

2 comments:

  1. i love that you went alone.
    i love that you know what you want.
    i love that you make new friends.
    you are my kind of gal. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cristie! you are the best. i just love you and your family.

      Delete