Sunday, March 27, 2011

home is wherever i'm with you

festival of colors was this weekend.
so i went home & went down with my best girl so we could throw colored chalk & corn starch at each other.
 

home by edward sharpe & the magnetic zeros
 "holy moly me oh my,
you're the apple of my eye.
 girl, i've never loved one like you.
 man, oh man, you're my best friend.
i'll scream it to the nothingness.
there ain't nothing that i need."

 this is a song leah & i sang as a duet together, on our way there, & the way back.  sooo good.


[i think our fellow riders hated us for it.]

2 comments:

  1. love you so much Anna. It looks like you're having the time of your life. Enjoy these years. The colors of chalk you had all over you matched your beautiful green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you notice the purple hunk?...honestly, you could not be more beautiful. gorgeous smile. xox

    ReplyDelete