Thursday, March 10, 2011

thebomb.com

in my advanced writing & reading 201 class, we were assigned groups in which we had to collaboratively write a critique essay.  my group chose to critique henry david thoreau's "where i lived & what i lived for".  we split it up into five sections.  i was in charge of critiquing thoreau's language use.
check it.
yeah, that's right. (my section of the paper) solid work!
&
 that's how i do.
in a time when i'm swamped with homework, barely keeping my head above water,
there is no better feeling than seeing this on an important assignment.

2 comments:

  1. wow! it is so easy to see what you do well. xox
    could there be a higher compliment?
    i don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not at all surprised. I've always known how smart you are. It took me awhile to figure out how to comment on your blog. I'm not nearly as quick as my oldest granddaughter that I love so much.

    ReplyDelete