Tuesday, March 22, 2011

homework galore

i have felt so overwhelmed with homework lately, especially this past weekend.
so yesterday, when i went to bed, i felt like this:

& today, while i was walking home from class, i was listening to this song:

now, i feel an immense sense of peace & relief.
i just read an email from one of my dearest friends, bearing her testimony on how important it is to take life one day at a time & on how much of a difference it makes to know the pure & simple love of God;  it brings such joy into one's life.  what a beautiful example this friend is to me.  i will be forever grateful for her.
i am truly blessed to have friends & family in my life, who continually uplift me & stick with me through my troubled times.
the older i get, the more i realize just how important family is.  saturday, while i was running, i was listening to:

[awkward running song, i know, but it's impossible for me to listen to music that doesn't describe the way i feel].

as i listened to this song, & pondered its lyrics, i felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude.  how blessed am i to have family in my life who have sacrificed so much for me to be where i am today!  how blessed am i to have friends in my life, who despite my challenges, have remained close to me, forever uplifting my spirits & encouraging me to do good!
to all of you who have been there for me in my life, thank you.
the presence of your memory has filled my heart with joy & gratitude.
no matter what stage i am at in my life, i know that right now, i have only things to be grateful for & need only to continue living my life in the light of Christ & the example of those i have around me.

1 comment:

  1. Anna-B I love to read your words. They are so beautiful. You are gifted in your writing. I wish I could express myself better. That song by Josh Groban is one of my favorites also. It always gives me goose bumps. I hope you know how much Grandpa and I love you and always will.

    ReplyDelete